Saturday, June 19, 2010

Would company turn down cash payment?

I have only done this once but what if you order something and instead of sending in a check or money order you attach cash to the form.Would a company refuse it or demand that you pay another way.I have only done something like this once because I had no time to get a money order.Anyone else ever done this even though it is sort of unsafe to send cash through the mail.



Would company turn down cash payment?payment calculator





They would refuse if for a variety of reasons, the biggest being that no matter how secure the USPS likes to boast, it is the height of ignorance to send cash through the mail.



The check is a security safeguard (well, better than hard to trace, easy to spend cash)



Would company turn down cash payment?

loan



Depends on the honesty of the person at the company who just happens to open your letter.



Cash is always sent at the buyer%26#039;s risk, so don%26#039;t send cash.|||don%26#039;t send cash in the mail they can just keep the money you don%26#039;t got proof that it was your money|||It%26#039;s not sort of unsafe; it%26#039;s very unsafe to send cash. How would you prove that you made the payment. My son paid his dentist cash, he got a receipt, now dentist has no record of payment and my son can%26#039;t find the receipt. They say he still owes the bill and how can he dispute it.|||security|||Not safe first..yes they probally would accept it.but DEPENDING some companys may just keep it and or loose your payment then ,you have no receipt..no proof no refund..come on get a money order when you get gas...have a good one steve|||I sell things on line and it always amazes me when I open an envelope and cash falls out. If I were a different kind of person I could just claim I never got the $$ which I would never actually do. I beg people in my ads not to send cash (I take money orders paypal and checks) but you would be surprised how many actually do. Sending it to a large company would be a whole different matter because the mail goes through several different people. Would I ever send cash in the mail? No way!|||its is extremely unsafe to send cash. so why would you do that ?? it might not even get there.. and if it does , you do not know who opens the envelope. i think that is not a smart thing to do.. so i would even consider that an option.|||It is unsafe and untraceable to send cash. Get the money order or use a credit card or paypal.|||If you attach cash to an order form, the company will never see the cash. Either the person opening it will pocket the cash, or someone up the chain will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


celebrate lent © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting