Saturday, June 19, 2010

Low on cash, can I defer my traditional mthly mortgage pymnt?

My husband was laid off for a few months, and just started working again. However, we ran thru our savings and I am running low on cash. Does anyone know if I can defer my traditional monthly mortgage payment. Our loan is a 30 yr fixed.



Low on cash, can I defer my traditional mthly mortgage pymnt?credit score





you%26#039;ll get hit with late fees, plus a mark on your credit record



Low on cash, can I defer my traditional mthly mortgage pymnt? loanYour mortgage is the LAST loan you should defer. If you have a car, you should give up the car before your house. If you have any credit card debt, let them actually sue (which they rarely do), before getting behind on your house. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


celebrate lent © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting