Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will some1 lend me a whip becuz i cant get past 100k with out spending it my guys name is zues848?

I don%26#039;t just let anyone borrow my whip. I need some references first to make sure you%26#039;re trustworthy and will return my whip in the exact same condition I loan it out in. Let me know if you still want the application.



Will some1 lend me a whip becuz i cant get past 100k with out spending it my guys name is zues848?car loan





Yes sure add me.



Will some1 lend me a whip becuz i cant get past 100k with out spending it my guys name is zues848? loan



ok this is a section on dating and singles..... nothing about your little runescape here.. ok ok|||wtf is up with these retarded questions huh?|||sorry, i%26#039;m using my whip at the moment|||ummm...what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


celebrate lent © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting