Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I pay cash into my bank account?

I%26#039;m in the Royal Bank of Scotland (UK)



I know you used to be able to just go in with the cash and had a %26#039;paying in%26#039; book where you just put the amount, signed and gave that with the cash but someone told me you can%26#039;t use those anymore.



How do I pay cash into my bank account?credit counseling





Go to the bank and ask a teller. I%26#039;m very sure they will be happy to assist you.



**Don%26#039;t listen to hear say because it could be wrong.**



How do I pay cash into my bank account?

loan



Go inside, talk to a real person and tell them you want to make a deposit.



If they tell you no then, withdrawl all your money and get a new bank.|||you give the teller the $, and she should just give you a receipt|||I do believe that person that told you that was mistaken.You can go into a bank and put money into your account,cash ,money order made out to you or whatever you want to put in there and they will give you a reciept|||If it works the same there, The only thing you have to do is fill out a deposit slip with the amount the wish to deposit; making sure your account number is on the deposit slip and take it to a teller. They will give you a recipt and the money will be immidately available

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


celebrate lent © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting